RapidWeaver 6.3.6 now available

(Nik Fletcher) #1

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback during the 6.3.6 beta. We’re excited to let you know that RapidWeaver 6.3.6 is now available:

Cheers!

—Nik

(Elliot Jackson) #2

(Don Sinclair) #3

6.3.5 was a total fail on my 2015 MBP running El Capitan 10.11.1. It would try and load over 400 files when I had only changed about 24 files, so I reverted to 6.3.4.

Yesterday I downloaded 6.3.6 and guess what. Yep same miserable failure. Instead of the 29 file changes I made in my daily blog, it tried to upload all 484 files. Again.

That’s two strikes RealMac. It is back to my old reliable 6.3.4. Again.

(Nik Fletcher) #4

The fix for the re-publishing requires that you re-publish the site once (so that RapidWeaver can generate the data used to determine if, in future, a page has changed). If, after that, you’re still having issues, please let me know!

—Nik

(Don Sinclair) #5

OK, will try that tomorrow morning during my daily upload and once the total site is reloaded, I will change one file and let you know how it turns out. I did not know that, so thanks for the heads up.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #6

@nikf updating went fine on all my computers but one.RapidWeaver quit during download and now nothing comes up when I check for updates. I know I can get it where you have the archived versions, but any ideas why this is happening?

(Don Sinclair) #7

RW 6.3.6 performed as normal this morning and all is well, thanks.

(Michael Lacy) #8

With 6.3.6 update I cannot preview at all. Either through RW or a web browser.
Anyone else?

Went back to 6.3.5 and have no preview issues…

(Nik Fletcher) #9

Could you send a copy of your project file to us to test this? support@realmacsoftware.com

Thanks!

—Nik

(Raimo Karhunen) #10

I’m still having trouble with the “Crash Reporter” taking down my entire system with this beta. Only way out is to reboot my computer.