🐞 RapidWeaver 7.1 (18110b) Developer Beta 6

New developer build, lots of fixes since the last beta. We’ve also expanded the export sheet to show you what RapidWeaver is doing. The UI and messages are not finished yet but it’s good enough for you to see where it’s going.

RapidWeaver 7.1 (18110b) Developer Beta 6: https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/18110b/1470391789/RapidWeaver-18110b.zip

Do backup your projects regularly if you’re using this for production websites, and don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Please let us know if you hit any issues and we’ll get them fixed up for the next beta.

Happy Weaving!

We’d really like developers to run their projects and plugins through the export/publish process if possible. There have been substantial changes made in this area for this build.

Also, the issues with minify should be resolved, so you can all go ahead and enable it again :wink:

This is one that won’t show up in the “Check for updates”, correct? We need to download from the link above?

Correct, as it’s a “developer beta”, not a public beta.

Think of these as secret builds, just for you guys :kissing_heart:

Oh man … I need beta 7.0.4 back real bad … this beta does not work with my theme at all.
Actually, it took a RW project that had sub pages and those pages are just missing when I open the file in this new beta …

@Gary can you send me a copy of your theme and project please?

We’re aware of the sub-page issue, but it’d be good to understand why your theme doesn’t work.

Be happy to … its just in the early stages of development though

@simon - here is a dropbox link. Includes the project file (3 pages), theme file, and required stack file and the resources that the project file uses (4 images).

Thanks @Gary. I’ve just exported your theme in 7.0.4 and 7.1 beta 6, and the output files look identical. Can you provide some more details on how this beta doesn’t work with your theme?

Some screenshots might be useful here.

Thanks!

Even better would be a movie. I love movies for bug reporting! :grinning:

Here is a link to a viedo showing the difference in behaviour

Behavoural differences

New beta is up that should fix all these issues listed in this thread. Have at it: http://forums.realmacsoftware.com/t/rapidweaver-7-1-18121b-developer-beta-7/9006/1