Hi all, well, apparently I’m not alone with 8.5.1 problems. That said, I didn’t see any quite like the problems I am plagued with.
Yes, I have the same “plugin not found” issue on boot. In my case it is for Rapidblog.
Bigger problems I am seeing:
EDIT PAGE MODE:
Most of the time I cannot get a page to go into Edit mode. When I click a page in Edit mode, after a long pause I see the preview mode instead. No way to get in and edit most of my pages.
I imagine this is related to the EDIT PAGE problem, but when I click to open the Simulate window, it opens but it is filled with warning code and errors. The most obvious line being “No such file or directory…”
– Many of my pages will hang while trying to open, and I get nothing but a white screen. Sometimes the page will eventually open but in Preview mode, even though the edit mode is chosen.
– Each time I re-open Rapidweaver, a different number of pages are flagged as changed. At first it was all pages, but now it is totally random with (on average) about a quarter of my site being flagged as changed and needing to be sync’d.
- Rapidweaver 8.4.x operated as expected. 8.5.1 does not.
- I updated Stacks to the latest version. Stacks is used throughout the site.
- Forced to update a few third party plug-ins. These plug-ins are not used in the site.
- Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3
- Late 2012 iMac
Here is the error I am seeing on SOME pages when I try to to into the Simulate window…
Warning : file_get_contents(/private/var/folders/jd/69spd2n957100kl8z5jz6vpw0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/1292/document-0x7fd5a1583af0/RWDocumentPagePreview/vidgal/vidgal/aerialvideo.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/RapidWeaver 8.app/Contents/Resources/RWWebServerLaunch.php on line 178
Again, this problem did not exist prior to 8.5.1