As well as adding compatibility for Big Sur, we also managed to squeeze in a few fixes and enhancements. Continue reading for a full list of changes in RapidWeaver 8.7.
- Added support for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Site Language is now set correctly by default
- Fixed an issue where Adding remote resource URL to Override Site Banner section caused a crash
- Fixes an issues where sometimes photos in portratiate orientaion were not being uploaded
- Fixed an issue with Keychain and Forklift
- Removes all internal uses of WebKit
- Various other fixes and improvements
For more information and older versions of RapidWeaver you can view the Release Notes history here.
RapidWeaver 8 runs great on everything from Mac OS 10.12, right through to macOS 11. However, for the best experience we recommend using macOS 11.
This is a recommend update for all RapidWeaver users.