RapidWeaver Central Christmas Giveaway

just a little crazy with using paypal and no immediate verification on the order causes me to be a little too cautious…I appreciate the feedback.

@rooster — Apologies for my slow response but as @jabostick and @tav mentioned I was where all responsible developers should be at that time of night: cuffed to the bed and screaming for it all to stop. Unfortunately it was Fishnets and Stilettos Night and Mrs RapidWeaver Central was not in the mood to listen. But enough about my hobbies.

It is true that my current store system is not as speedy as my previous one and that sometimes there are inexplicable delays between PayPal’s verification and the issuing of the invoice — I shall of course be investigating this inconvenience forthwith and will also be integrating a Stripe payment option in the near future.

Marten

2 Likes

I am honoured to thus not fall in to this category by implication :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • slow clap *
    Nicely done.

Thanks Marten for your quick reply…you are hilarious! I can say that I think I remember those kind of nights but…I can also say that you certainly know how to respond to your customers! ‘Hats Off’ to you and now I will spend my day trying to figure out how to use this little gem of a ‘add on’! Cheers back to you!