RW 4 to RW 7, No paid themes visible through finder, will block (2012) or stacks (2011) work?

I feel utterly lost. Looked up every Finder location for RW files listed on the forum, they are all blank, even in my old external back up. I used RW 4.4.2, purchased a plain configurable theme, can’t remember the name, can’t find it on the open app, as I don’t know which one is different.

Wanted to use the paid theme to configure new site, but I feel so lost. Any help available to:
1: discern if the themes showing in RW 7 include the paid one?
2: help me locate it? Have older MBP running 10.11 that RW 4 opens in and it shows no 3rd party themes.
3: To update: find proof of purchase of blocks/stacks and theme? I can’t find it in my files.

I’m not completely new to this forum, but previous password didn’t work … Thanks for helping.

First off, send an email to support@realmacsoftware.com for that question and we’ll do our best to help you.

As for the forum password, it seems like you’ve been away for awhile and we changed software a couple years back and we all had to create new accounts. Sorry about that.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.