RW can't save the current document

Hi All,

I have a site that I have been working on for some time. It contains hundreds of stacks and the document has never had a problem.

Today, I got the following message: The document “vbsonline” could not be saved.

Any clue why?

Using the latest RW and S3.

Thanks,
Blessings,
–Mark

generally this happens when there is a bug. since s3 is so new, there’s a high probability that’s the culprit. but that messages obviously isn’t the full story and doesn’t give us much more of a clue as to what might be the matter.

are there any messages that are logged to the Console when you try to save?
did you add/update/change anything recently that might be a clue?

Hi Isaiah,

I updated the text field in one stack, when I noticed that RW was not saving.

Console keeps printing the following message:

8/29/15 14:55:29.509 RapidWeaver 6[1999]: failed to resolve bookmark with error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=256 “The file couldn’t be opened.” (Failed to retrieve app-scope key) UserInfo=0x7fc2100f7870 {NSDebugDescription=Failed to retrieve app-scope key}

When I duplicated that project rather than save, that seemed to work fine and save all the changes. I can open this new duplicated project and continue on. The original gives the same message even after a restart of RW.

Thanks!
Blessings,
–Mark

Update:

I restarted the Mac and opened the suspect project again. Deleted the stack I was working no and replaced with a new one.

The project saved this time!

Memory leak? I have been working on the same project for many hours today.

Thanks.
Blessings,
–Mark

if the file exhibits this behavior all the time I’d love ti see it.

if you could zip this file and your RW addons folder and send it in a private message on slack.yourhead.com to me it would’ve very helpful in debugging this problem.

Sure, will send it over.

Thanks Isaiah.

Blessings,
–Mark

Wonderful!!! Thank you so much!