RW6 Stacked Columns not stacking on mobile

Hi RW Community, thanks for having me.

I’m in RW6 using the Phenom theme from Brandon Lee Design, and I’ve encountered 2 pesky issues:

Firstly, all the 2 or 3 Column Stacks I’ve used have the Responsive/Stacked Columns/Mobile button selected (i.e. dark grey) in the Inspector, but despite this, none of the columns appear to be stacking on mobile devices. Here’s an example page: http://www.fiercekittyfilms.com/online.html

And secondly, despite having Tidy Website Links selected, all pages except the home page report an error if typed into a URL bar without .html at the end of the address.

Any insight as to why either of these things are happening would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
MP.

You named the files, instead of the folders…name your folders and keep all the file names index.html

Hi Joe, really appreciate the reply, but I’m afraid I don’t know what that means!

Hmm, ok I think I see what you’re getting at.

So are you saying that what I’ve done wrong is that the Folder for each page just has / (a forward slash) in the Folder field, and instead I should name each of the pages’ Folder fields, and change the Filename for all pages to index.html?

I would have assumed that would create a conflict if all pages were named index.html.

yes
all in different folders

Ok, I didn’t know that. Thanks so much Joe!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.