RW7 / Collage 2

(Ray Cutler) #1

Hi,

Wanted to post this here as Im unsure if the issue lies with RW7 (7.01) or with Collage 2 (2.3.3). In edit mode, all the images show but in preview or live images do not display. I noticed when I inspected the element that there is a (null) in the image path. This is the same for collage page or the Pluskit imported page of the collage page.

See screenshot

I should add the (null) appear in the test live site at http://www.robertinghamdesigns.com/rw7/gallery/index.php

Obviously i don’t want to update the live site until this is resolved.

Ray

(Isaiah Carew) #2

With the limited info available here I don’t think I can say what’s causing this.

I can say this is not the normal behavior. I’ve tested Collage and it seems to be working well. I suspect it is some combination of Collage, RapidWeaver 7, and some specific settings in the project.

Send and email to support@yourhead.com and share your project file (or even just this page) with us so that can take a closer look at it and probably provide specific details about why this is happening.

Isaiah

(Ray Cutler) #3

Cheers Isaiah, will send you the rw7 project file zipped

(Dan) #4

Would be good if you could also cc us in on this, support@realmacsoftware.com - would like to help fix if we can.

(Ray Cutler) #5

Hi Dan,

Will send you the Dropbox link to the project

Ray

(Ray Cutler) #6

Sent via message through this forum.