RW8.1- Thank you

I installed RW 8.1 as soon as I received notice of its release. Since upgrading to RW8.0, RW insisted upon republishing all files with each update, no matter how small. Since I update my RW blog daily and a full update takes abut twenty minutes when I’m fortunate enough to connect to a 5G network, and I always find at least one editable error when reviewing the updated site, I’ve been spending more than a half hour daily just waiting for the update(s) to finish. Find a missing period and I’ve been sentenced to another minimum twenty minute wait.

The initial RW8.1 update couldn’t find a graphic file, so I just copied in a fresh version of the latest graphic and felt disappointed when RW started publishing all files (again). Once that update completed, I dummied up an edit to the latest post and was delighted to see that only that file and related summaries were update, a total of eight rather than 1337 files, total update time about a minute.

Thanks for finally fixing this. Next time you release a new full version, please do not neglect to include this feature. For me, it’s the most valuable feature RW contains.

PureSchmaltz, Golden, CO

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.