RW8 Built in Blog Listing Headings

Can I add another heading to the RW8 Built in Blog listing? IN particular I’d like to see “Tags” in addition to Title, Categories, and Date.

I apologize for the simple question … can’t seem to find the answer. I’d appreciate coaching on how to find this type of information too.

Thanks so much.

There’s a setting for Tags in the right hand panel in edit mode. You have to ‘Enable’ them first.

Robtags

I do have them enabled in the inspector panel. I just don’t see how to make them show up in the main listing of entries (like Categories).

Have you got a URL?

Rob

My posting goes up fine with the Categories and Tags. What I’m trying to see is the Tag for each Blog listing in the Edit window. This works fine for Categories, I just don’t see how to add Tags to the listings …

I’m clearly not understanding you. The Tags panel is right there in the Edit window under Categories in your screen shot. It’s got a tag - BGCMV - in it.

Rob

Yes … I can dine tags and they will show up on my site.

I’m looking at the Blog Entry Listing Window. It was a row for each blog entry and has columns for Title, Category and Date Created. I would like to also see a column for Tags in this listing window.

Any idea?

Thanks

I see now. As far as I know this isn’t supported. I can’t find a way to do it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.