RW8 underlined hyperlinks

After updating over 100 articles on my site successfully, during the last publishing of about 2 dozen “offsite option” forwards to info on another site, suddenly all my hyperlinks on all pages where automatically underlined. Previously they were blue without underlining. I can go back and change them all back by highlighting text, underlining and the deselecting underlining, but that will take a couple of hours.

“Use Master Style” is deselected since I use unique banners on ever page.

Any ideas why this happened and a quicker fix than the one I mentioned above?

A link to your website would help. It’s probable this could be done with CSS, but we need to see the site to be able to provide the CSS.

Godblog.net

[quote=“RPenn, post:1, topic:23044, full:true”]
After updating over 100 articles on my site successfully, during the last publishing of about 2 dozen “offsite option” forwards to info on another site, suddenly all my hyperlinks on all pages where automatically underlined. Previously they were blue without underlining. I can go back and change them all back by highlighting text, underlining and the deselecting underlining, but that will take a couple of hours.

“Use Master Style” is deselected since I use unique banners on ever page.

Any ideas why this happened and a quicker fix than the one I mentioned above?

GodBlog.net Using Royale Theme

Maybe I’m looking at the "wrong " part of the page. The only underlined links are wrapped with the HTML <u> tags. If that’s the one you are talking about then you can go in on each one and remove the underline, or you could disable all underlining by applying some CSS

u {
    text-decoration: none;
}

Warning This will disable ALL marked underlining on the page or on the site depending on where you place the code.

Thanks. Probably don’t want to do that. I can highlight much or all of an article I want to delete the underlining from and leave the rest. Was hoping there might be a “no underline hyperlink” tab in the Master Style template (as there is for color) that would deselect underlining.

Curious why this suddenly happened site wide…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.