Safely Cleaning up old versions

I have been with RapidWeaver for years and years. I would like to remove old outdated plugins, stacks, themes etc. Is there a clearcut method to do this. I am currently running 8 and don’t believe I will need to go backwards.
Thanks in advance for all ideas.
Linda

In RW8 there’s a feature that allows you to disable add-ons. One way would be to disable the themes, stacks and plugins that you no longer need.

Then you could go to the folder that contains the disabled add-ons and remove/delete them from there.

I would advise keeping them in a separate folder somewhere for a few days/weeks just in case you run into an add-on you might need.

One problem with this method is if the different versions of RW you have all have separate add-on locations.

To disable add-ons in RW8, go to the add-ons folder and uncheck the add-ons you no longer need.

I am looking to remove the old folders that are no longer being used by rapidweaver. So many unused and no longer needed that would clean up space.

This will show how to uninstall RW7 (including add-ons:
https://help.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver-troubleshooting/how-to-uninstall-rapidweaver

RW5 addons should be here:
~/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/

RW6 addons should be here:
~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.