Saving/publishing issues persist in RW 7.1.7

I still have publishing problems in RW 7.1.7 (macOS Sierra 10.12.1). When I click Publish or even Save, the app immediately hangs (beach ball spins forever). The cause seems to be a conflict between the PlusKit plugin and RW’s new “lazy loading” feature: When I select every single page at least once (to force them to load) before publishing, it works fine. Is there a way to disable this “lazy loading” feature — at least for projects that use PlusKit?

I have the same issue, and thanks to your post I was able to, at least, save my changes (by removing the PlusKit plugin).
However, there are other projects where I can save and upload without any problem, and they too use the PlusKit plugin.

– UPDATE
After removing the PlusKit plug-in, I saved the project, quit the app, and re-opened it.
I then re-added the PlusKit plug-in and I was able to save and publish to the server.

1 Like

…and preview or publish only works when minify CSS is turned off
(Sierra + 7.1.7)
Guys, this needs to be fixed. This problem persists no for every version after 7.0.4.

I agree I have just updated to 7.1.17 today and guess what preview does not work - just a blank white screen

Small update - I have picked up on one project that when I removed a copy of Joe W’s Locker Stack the site did preview all ok. Am still having some issues but I am wondering if some Stacks are causing problems.

Was a bit surprised that Locker which simply holds a Stack(s) in limbo and does not publish them (its a v handy tool for isolating a stack that needs more work) would cause seemingly such an issue but…

Hope the RW guys can shed some light. I do like v7 but I am scared to update these days. Seems like many others are also from reading comments. Be good to get a stable version.

George

1 Like

Thanks, @alexinwonderland, for the hint. Unfortunately, removing and re-adding the PlusKit plugin didn’t work for me. RW still hangs on save or publish.

removing plus kit did not solve my saving problem…
…i’ll stick to 7.0.4

(I’m on El Capitan)

@SteveB: I tried the 7.2b6 and did not solve the problem. I’m still unable to save RW 7.0.4 migrated projects. I think that could be related with the dimensions of the projects… which I can’t change