Slider Classic issues

(John Colwill) #1

I am having problems with Slider Classic on RW8 project using HV Elite theme and also stacks 4 and Cart 2. I am designing a seed sales site with a catalogue featuring thumbnails each of which is linked to an individual product page which has Slider Classic and Cart 2 on it.
If the last edit I make is on a product page with Slider Classic on it I can go back and forth to catalogue without issues BUT If I go from a product page with slider on it and view two or three other pages (home, about, blog etc) then back to catalogue and click the link to a product, slider does not work instead it displays the images one above the other.
And every time an edit is made anywhere else on the site other than a product page it goes wrong again. Edit a faulty slider page and it’s right again.
Even if I am in View mode on a product page which it is not working and make any change to anything on the page such as raise a margin by 1 it comes right instantly.
I have deleted, recreated, made copies etc and the result is always the same. Can you help please.

(Rob Beattie) #2

It helps if you tag the person you’re trying to contact, in this case @Lucas.

Rob

(system) #3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.