Social Tags RW8

Hi. In RW8 it allows you to generate social tags which are very helpful on Google etc. It only allows me to do one for Twitter though. Is there a way of generating more for Facebook, Instagram etc?
Thanks

These are the ones to use for Facebook:

Twitter / Instagram understand open graph as well and will use those.

Thanks Fuellemann
I’m a bit of a novice to RW but I have used this section and when i’m tagged/recommended in Facebook it shows the Title, Description and an Image that I’ve put like an advert which is brilliant. What I was meaning though, was if I google my business, it shows up the Google details with Google reviews, address, phone number, opening times etc. If I scroll down it has ‘Profile’ links. It shows Twitter only. I’m presuming this is generated through RW in the General Settings Tab which only offers Twitter. Do I put something in ‘Other Tags’ below what you have screenshot?03

Not as far as I know - can’t you add this in your own Google My Business profile?

As far as I can tell its all related to links through my website. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.