Spin a stack - slightly

I have an old site for a local pub that has closed down but there is a campaign to buy the pub and try and re-open as a community (campaign not launched yet). The campaign site is ready to go live but I want to put something on the old site to encourage people to come through to the new site. I could just stick in a re-direct but I’d rather put something like a big splashed banner across the old site with some info and the link.

The content in the banner will be fairly simple (couple of images some text and a link) but the challenge is making look like its splashed across the old site. I can use Target to put something on top but ideally I’d like to twist the content slightly so it looks like an old style banner like the one in the middle of this picture. Is there a way to create a containers worth of content, twist it slightly but keep the functionality (i.e. links) operational. Old site is in Foundation (the original not 6)

T0FLMTIwNzI0MTY5

Have a look at Rotator https://www.barz-stacks.eu/stacks/animation_stacks/samples/rotator.html, it looks promising.

Great shout - thanks

Dave

And just to follow up on this in case people are wondering…

I used rotator stack as the site was Foundation 1.

Building another site on Foundation 6, it is a lot easier to do as I can use @joeworkman ‘Transform’ swatch which is in his new swatch pack. Makes life so much easier on an F6 site.

Dave

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.