Stack for comments (self-contained)?

I know, I am investigating what is possible, on my todo list. But not simple to accomplish.

I thought it might be tricky. It seems Blab has closed down. All I know is if I use the Blab plugin with Sitelok then it opens up some options for me: but even then I know Iā€™m not using Blab per se. Itā€™s simply a way to add custom images to avatars for the Disqus plugin with Sitelok. (I know this sounds strange, but that is the purpose it serves.)

I know this topic is a bit overdone, but my favored two features missing in Poster are comments and RSS feed generating. Otherwise, it may be a perfect stack.

2 Likes
5 Likes

One step closer to perfection! Thanks, Jannis. :grin:

5 Likes

Did you find a solution for your goal, Rob? Iā€™m looking for the same.
Sitelok-Backsnap working together seems a right formula, but I am not sure how to trigger Sitelokā€™s login/registration form with Backsnapā€™s ā€œadd commentā€ button (I mean the button is a piece of the stack itself, not a section of a page).
Yes I need just customers to be able to leave comments, but everybody can see those. Yabdab stack would be perfect with this feature.

No, Pablo, I havenā€™t. I donā€™t use Sitelok, either. But I have high hopes for Poster stack. I think itā€™s worth waiting for Jannis to add this functionality to Poster.

2 Likes

Thanks Rob.
Anyone has match Backsnap with Sitelok or Privateyes?
TIA

Is it possible to insert a picture in a message in Backsnap? If so, how?

And anybody know, will there be an update for this stack?

Hi @Wondrous Please look at my post Asking for BackSnap information

Any information would be appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.