Stack is missing - don´t know which one... :(

I have a site online here: www.gesund-gehts-besser.de with the logo centered on top.
I wanted to make some changes to the project and noticed that within RW the logo isn´t centered any more.
when I inspect the partial containing the image stack with the logo I notice that the image stack is named “template”. that means the stack is missing, right?
how can I find out, which stack is missing?

Just wondering if there’s a clue in the stack inspector. Just click on the ‘template’ like you have it showing above and see if there’s a clue in the inspector. Maybe a screenshot of the inspector panel will enable others to identify it for you @papart

since the online version is working as supposed the experts here may get some information by inspecting the element in the browser. I couldn´t.
I guess the stack that is missing must be a simple image stack…
but before I try out another image stack I would like to investigate where the original stack has gone (maybe additional stacks „disappeared" :open_mouth:

The developer of that stack does not have the name of the stack in the code (at least not that I can find), but there is a list of stacks in the code, it could be one of these

Although if they name their stack there, it is usually named in where the stack gets put.

it´s definitely none of these stacks. but thanks for taking a look! I will relunach the website sooner or later using foundry or foundation - so I hope the current online version will last until then.