Strange behavior with editing sidebars

When I am editing my sidebar (the one built in), I am usually able to enter content and edit it, but after I switch to another view or another page, it all disappears in the sidebar editor, but it still shows up properly on the page. I also cannot add anything to the sidebar editor either, it is as if it just doesn’t want to work properly until I close out the project and reopen it. I have not lost any content, but it is very frustrating doing edits and regularly having to close and reopen my project. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so how did you fix it? I am using Big Sur, and the current versions of RW and Stacks. This happened both before and after upgrading from Catalina so it does not seem to be OS related. Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile: Thank you!

I have same problem in Big Sur. I’ve reinstalled RW8 and restored my site from Time Machine. Sidebar still disappears until I reopen RW

If I understand what you are saying, I’m not seeing it with Mojave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.