STRIPE notification emails from Stripe of sales doesn't break down the items? (using Yuzool Cart 2 Stack)

This is probably not an issue from the brilliant Yuzool folks - more likely STRIPE Payments.

If I buy more than one item through the Cart, the notification email from Stripe doesn’t give me a breakdown so I know what items have been sold - just a total - any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Like

Interesting find @goodmanco

It seems Stripe is only taking the amount total and shop description. So at the moment you’ll have to do a manual reconciliation based on your item amounts. But will look at improving on this in the near future if it’s possible.

1 Like

Thanks, I spoke to Stripe support, and they said because Cart2 is ‘an Integration’ they couldn’t help, but they said Cart2 needs to send the product data to Stripe, then the seller would know what has sold.

1 Like

Yes that’s right!

So at the moment you’ll have to do a manual reconciliation based on your item amounts. But will look at improving on this in the near future in an update :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.