Support/Contact for Yuzool?

@yuzool Does not give money back… he sells you a product that… in my case… did not work. I did not got support, lost a client… lost my money… and also lost my trust in Yuzool. I even considered to stop with Rapidweaver because this forum owner supported him and i got warnings by the Admin because of what is said about Yuzool at that time. But ok… i just do not buy anything from them, he is a pain in the… for our Rapidweaver community. I concentrate on trustful developers like Joe Workman for example, he deserves a crown for his effort and support.

5 Likes

I contacted him (as suggested by Bruce) but haven’t heard from him yet. Though I doubt I ever will…
Updates of his stacks are only for 3 months! And that’s not via the stack update functionality.
I purchased two stacks, neither work: Messenger2 does not work (properly) with Foundation. A/B split test does not store the presented option (if option A is shown to the visitor the first time, then option A should be shown the 2nd time too and in particular after a page refresh), it’s just a randomizer. Doobox has a way better stack for that.

1 Like

Yes Joe Workman really is service minded. I am also very happy for the support he always give.

2 Likes

I’m so done with Yuzool - twice. I purchased a stack recently - based on the contents of the demo pages and it doesn’t do what was shown unless you tweak some code. That’s the least of it - it was a purchase for a single stack during a ‘cover’ sale he had, and for some reason I was signed up for some kind of subscription thru PayPal. Not even close to what I signed up for. I had to deal with PayPal and wrote to him about it - never got a response. If I wouldn’t have noticed the new recurring charge he would’ve been stealing from me on a monthly basis. This is not my (or other’s) first run-in with with his current level of substandard service and potential dodgy ethics.

Not worth the headache.

Same here, even though I have read negative reviews, it seemed he had what I needed, but no replies what-so-ever, missed opportunity for some positive Feedback I would suggest…

Still looking for a calendar/booking/Stripe plugin…

K

Paypal closed the dispute in my favor and refunded the paid amount.
Just point Paypal to this page as it says more than enough about what we’re dealing with here:
A scoundrel!

As the saying goes “Once forgiven Twice a fool” Im a fool I bought this stack thinking it looked pretty cool… it does…shame it don’t work. Im not using foundation on the site I want to put it on … any clues on how to get it to work on a mobile phone

Might want to tell us what stack you bought and what it’s not doing.

Yes sorry. I Bought Messenger2 I seem to be able to get it to work on my desktop but not on my iPhone.
on the mobile it won’t open at all … just a pretty icon

Hello All,

I am working with Michael at Yuzoolthemes. Sorry about the recent lack of support. Michael has been focused on another project recently. We will be monitoring the forum more closely. Meanwhile, we opened another email, support@yuzoolthemes.com. Please use that email as well so we can resolve any problems or issues you may have. Kind regards,**

Support Team at Yuzoolthemes.com

5 Likes

Glad to hear he might be trying. He has a lot of bridges to rebuild and financial issues to rectify. I would think first if he really wants to be reaccepted.

The link to the website is not valid. When I manually fixed it the website did not load for over 60 seconds. I left.

3 Likes

Sorry, I am a little confused. Are you talking about the yuzoolthemes site? If so, we have optimized the site’s load time by over 50 percent in this past week? We will try to build back the bridges one at a time. Kind regards,

2 Likes

Well that’s great, he clearly has some good ideas… but in the meantime he needs to help the rest of us with the issues we are having with his products…

Dear Mr. Whitehead,

Absolutely. Please use our support email (support@yuzoolthemes.com) to forward all issues. Kind regards,

2 Likes

Sorry Sydney, all bridges are burned for me as far as Yuzool and his products are concerned.

Also, you joined this forum a couple of days ago. Have you ever used RapidWeaver? I mean, to offer support, you must be very experienced with RW, no?

My senses are telling me to stay well clear of YuzoolThemes.

4 Likes

Hi Sidney,
Yuzool Support, that sounds nice… i had bought a stack in the past that did not function. I asked for a refund but that never happened. Can we still solve this matter… nb: because of the lack of proper support by Yuzool i also lost a client. I like to add the money that i missed because of that also with the refund i am asking. Can you tell me how we can solve this matter? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi there @YuzoolSupport

There is an important thread on this forum you might want to go through and individually address posts there if you wish to repair things and mend wounds with the community here. There’s a lot of wounds in need of mending.

Thread can be found here: Beware Yuzoolthemes

4 Likes

Dear Mr. Shiver,

Noted. The problem is that thread is closed and I cannot re-open it. So difficult to reply. That is why we created a support email (support@yuzoolthemes.com) to address and resolve all outstanding issues. Kind regards,

Support Team

2 Likes

Dear René,

We are sorry to hear about your lost client. Michael still has ownership of the site and it is his job to decide about refunds. My task is to help support all issues and evolve new products. Please let us now try to fix the issue and provide a snapshot so we can see the problem. I will forward your issue to Michael regarding the refund, since he would know the history of your case. What I can do is fix the issue and give you the updated stack. Kind regards,

Support Team

2 Likes

It is easily possible to message the users in that thread or start a new one.