Target stack in Foundation not working when Site Styles stack is on page?

Here’s the issue I’m having: For some reason, the Target stack does not work when I have the Site Styles stack on the page. It sounds strange, but I can’t figure it out. Need help! If I delete the Styles Stack (and ignore all of the bright red warnings about using Site Styles with Foundation) then the Target Stack actually works. Any Ideas why that would be? I have gone through the different sample pages like Parallax, which uses Target, and they work fine. I mirrored the settings in those Target Stacks, but my page does not respond to any of the settings in the Target Stack. However, if I delete the Styles Stack, then it rotates, moves, whatever - it works. But then Foundation doesn’t work.

Again, it works on my machine when not using Foundation. If I delete the Styles Stack momentarily, it works. Thanks for any help!

Matt

On your new project that you are working on, do you have the latest version of the Foundation theme? Is it chosen as your theme to use? Do you have the latest version of the Foundation stacks?

1 Like

That was it! I had an outdated version of Foundation Theme. Just updated, and everything works perfectly. Thank you!

2 Likes

Yup!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like