Tesla Pro snipet for changing ECA background color SOLVED

Thanks for reading.
Could anyone provide a piece of code to change the background color of Extracontent Areas in Tesla Pro?
Thanks in advance.
Pablo

You can try this:

#extraContent1 {
  background-color: #0000ff;
}

Change the 1 to 2 for the second EC area. And of cource change the color. If that doesn’t work will need a URL to give much more help.

Thanks for your fast help Doug,
I put the code inside configuration CSS. Unfortunately it doesn´t work.
I´m building the page. Hopefully I will upload a sketch of www.paresbiomagneticos.net tomorrow.

I don’t have the theme I’m afraid but I’m surprised it’s not in the Master Styles settings as colour picking option.

Rob

1 Like

Thanks Rob.
Unfortunately there is no color picking option for EC areas. I´ve even tried to change the background color in the extra content panel but doesn´t matter. :frowning:

Not sure what you mean by that.
I just tested it with a stacks page using the following code:

#extraContent1 {
  background-color: #0000ff;
}
#extraContent2 {
  background-color: #00ff00;
}

I tested with the code both at the page CSS:

And site wide code settings:

And it worked fine.

1 Like

Thank for your time Doug.
Great explanation, step by step. Appreciated.

I mean I put it here (cause I want to change color for the entire theme, not just for a page):

I´m working with RW6, and I don´t know why but it doesn´t work for me.
Have you tested it with Tesla Pro theme?

Yes using Tesla Pro for this test. Using s4s - extra content stack, RW7, and a single stacks page. I don’t have a lot of experience with EC areas and almost never have used a nonstack page. If no one else can help once you have published give a shout out.

Thanks once more, Doug,
I haven´t change anything but when I opened my RW project this morning, your piece of code is working fine. So solved. Thanks for your time. SOLVED.
In addition , I am still wondering why changing the background color inside ExtraContent Panel setting do nothing.

Anyway THANKS