Top Bar settings

Yes, that works, thanks. Only thing is, now it shows up on desktop computers as well. @tav couldn’t figure it out/reproduce it, so I am using this code. Maybe @joeworkman or @zeebe can check it out after the weekend.
thanks, Doug and Scott :slight_smile:

I’m out of town and don’t have computer but I seem to reacall a setting… show parent or similar. Maybe that has something to do with it.

If not then my guess is you will have to add an @media. Query to front of above. To keep it from showing in desktop.

Sorry, about all I can do from here.

1 Like

This is a known bug. Sadly it cannot be fixed with a snippet. I filed the bug with Zurb and they have fixed it but have not yet released it.

1 Like

Wow. No wonder none of us could figure it out. Thanks for letting me know, @joeworkman. The snippet above, withOUT the @media works, though as mentioned, then doubles the parent menu. I guess that’s better than not being bale to select the top menu at all?

I do wish Zerb would set up separate settings for tablet portrait and landscape. This would be a great feature.

and @joeworkman… Earth Day from the treadmill doesn’t count :wink:

1 Like

This should fix it so it is not doubled and bring back the borders on the “in-between” size:

@media only screen and (max-width: 780px) {
  li.parent-link.hide-for-medium-up {
    display: inline-block !important;
  }
  .top-bar .top-bar-section li {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #900;
    border-bottom-width: 1px;
    border-bottom-style: solid;
    border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 0, 0);
}
}
1 Like

Doug, you are a genius! or you are very good at figuring out code, at least!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!

@joeworkman @teefers figured it out!