Upload problems with images

My site is photography & so has numerous galleries with images. Just trying my first publish having built the site. First attempt was to upload whole site in one go Total file size indicated in upload programme was c 2,700. Progress bar got to around 31 then got an error message that couldn’t connector ftp server (test was fine). Started again on a page by page basis. Top level pages, home, about, contact, blog etc loaded fine & are now visible. Portfolio is structured into three levels, with individual pages for each gallery. Levels 1 & 2 loaded ok when published individually. Gallery pages all stall once around 23-25 images have been processed. when viewed through my browser, get the following response:-

"# Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /page/The UK/Derbyshire/ on this server.

Apache/2.4.39 (Unix) Server at mikeskidmorephotography.co.uk Port 80"

The Galleries are built using the “Collage2” plug in.

Anyone else come across this & have a solution?

Is there a limit to the number of images that can be included on a Collage2 page?

Hi Mike,

Check out my reply to your other post on this same issue:

Thanks, just looking at that now.

Douu, thanks for the information. Changed the mode to Active as suggested, which seemed to be the golden key! Played with “speed” & found I can go up to 3 for successful uploads but pushing to 4 brings back connection problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.