If youâd like to join the RapidWeaver 7 beta, please email dan@realmacsoftware.com
Yes, please! Iâd love to test it!
(and Iâm happy to pay the upgrade!)
Is it possible to test beta-version beside the installed RW 6?
thx
Yup, RW7 sites are saved in a new format 
Still accepting beta testers to provide valuable feedback?
@Shadow I wrote a request to Dan, but I never get an answerâŠ
If you listen to their podcasts, they have said that if you have emailed, you are on the list, and will eventually get a beta, they just have to release the next version to the latest group of testers. Be patient, they should get to you. If not, email again. He also said on the podcast that he will not reply to all who email as there are just too many.
@zeebe thanks for this information. I never listen to their podcastsâŠ
Glad to give some helpful info! 