🔥 We need your help with RapidWeaver 7!

Bonjour Weavers,

We’d like some of you guys and gals to help up beta test RapidWeaver 7 :tada:

If you’re interested and like living on the edge, please email dan@realmacsoftware.com with the subject line of “RapidWeaver 7 Beta” and I’ll add you to the list!

You can expect to receive the beta sometime next week.

Once I’ve received enough emails I’ll remove this thread, so hurry…

Thanks,
Dan

6 Likes

Up for testing beta version as long as Rapidweaver 7 is ultimately to be a free update.
lang

Rapidweaver 7 will be a paid upgrade, but there will be a discount for existing users :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just living in hope. Do send the beta version of version of 7. Happy to give it a go. I hope it
has a built in rehab programme for stack addiction.

If you’d like to take part in the beta, please send me an email and i’ll add you to the list.

Thanks,
Dam

As we’re nearing the release of RapidWeaver 7, we’re looking for a few more beta testers…

If you’d like to help us test RW7 and get a little discount at launch, drop me an email - dan@realmacsoftware.com

Happy Weaving!

Hi Dan,

I’ve sent you a second email about this. If you don’t get it, please let me know as I’d like to take part!

Thanks!

1 Like

At my skill level and with my hardware I find just using RapidWeaver 6 is constantly living on the edge, at least as close as I want to get for now :wink:

Hi Dan
I would be interested in helping you with the Beta of Rapidweaver 7.

Douglas

douglas1509

1 Like

I can use beta version, I will send an email…

1 Like

What’s the status? I could try as well.

Don’t hold your hopes up. I’ve not heard anything back yet from @dan and I’ve asked twice. :disappointed:

1 Like

If I get it, I get it. If not, then I’ll get it when it is going to be released :wink:

Same here. Also asked twice, but no response.

If you emailed me your email address, you’re on the list.

We’ve not sent out a beta to recently added testers just yet, we have around 30+ new people in that group.
Everyone can expect the latest beta sometime next week.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Dan

3 Likes

Fingers crossed Dan. Thanks.

I want to thank you Dan.

…have a Realmac Happy Day!!!

Hi Dan,
Love to join Rapidweaver 7 beta group.
Mark

I would like to join the rapidweaver 7 group.

Rico