I’ve never received any replies when emailing Weavium directly about bugs, so I’m hoping someone here maybe able to help. I use Weavium’s Gridinator and Image Card stacks together and they’ve worked as expected until now. The stacks no longer behave as they should together. I’ve tested the Gridinator example page supplied when buying Gridinator, and this is also effected. I’m guessing this rules out any conflict issues with other stacks used on the same pages or the theme used on the site.
I’ve spotted that the example page works fine in Rapidweaver 7, so this problem is specific to Rapidweaver 8. Unfortunately I can’t roll the site back to Rapidweaver 7. I’ve checked that I’m using the latest versions of the stacks, and I’ve not made changes to the pages featuring the Gridinator and Image Card stacks, so I’m unsure why this problem would suddenly occur.
If I drag the image card stack out of Gridinator then it seems to work OK.
I’m using Rapidweaver 8.0.3 on High Sierra 10.13.6.
The website is https://thedignums.com
Below is how the page should look.
Here’s how the site looks now with the bug, as well as how the Weavium example page looks.