Web site with huge data base

(Giuseppe Guicciardi) #1

Hello all,
anybody knows if there is any stacks to manage a website like this?

Huge database. Kuler Solutions had a solution for the database but they no longer seem to be in business.

I’m Wondering even if rapid weaver could manage a project like this.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Giuseppe

(scott williams) #2

Bill at Stack-Its (stack-its.com) has a product Easy DB

(Dave) #3

For a long time, the Kuler Solutions website was down. I see today that it’s back up. So, maybe (hopefully), @Gary is doing well and is back. https://www.kuler.solutions

(Doug Bennett) #4

It’s been back up for a bit. The Demo’s to the products that contain the documentation and “how to’s” are still getting 404’s. Also, no one has answered when I tried the contact form.

(Giuseppe Guicciardi) #5

Thnx, i’ll take a glance.

(Giuseppe Guicciardi) #6

Kuler site is up, but if you try to buy something you could notice that the cart loom doesn’t works.

(Giuseppe Guicciardi) #7

Kuler site is up, but if you try to buy something you could notice that the cart loom doesn’t works.
Seems they’re not still in business…

(Dave) #8

Sad- I was hopeful. I always liked Gary, and hope he’s doing well, wherever he may be.

(Doug Bennett) #9

I saw a few weeks back someone had posted a link to his site and thoughtfully was going to point out that it was no longer in business. I checked the link and saw it was backup.

I sent Gary a couple of messages and never got a reply. I always liked Gary as well, he’s the guy that got me going with RapidWeaver years ago. I was evaluating RW and a competitor(sandvox) and Gary had themes and addons for both. I emailed him about the differences and he was so helpful.

I do hope he’s doing well and would love to find out what happened.