Web site with huge data base

Hello all,
anybody knows if there is any stacks to manage a website like this?

Huge database. Kuler Solutions had a solution for the database but they no longer seem to be in business.

I’m Wondering even if rapid weaver could manage a project like this.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Giuseppe

Bill at Stack-Its (stack-its.com) has a product Easy DB

For a long time, the Kuler Solutions website was down. I see today that it’s back up. So, maybe (hopefully), @Gary is doing well and is back. https://www.kuler.solutions

It’s been back up for a bit. The Demo’s to the products that contain the documentation and “how to’s” are still getting 404’s. Also, no one has answered when I tried the contact form.

Thnx, i’ll take a glance.

Kuler site is up, but if you try to buy something you could notice that the cart loom doesn’t works.

Kuler site is up, but if you try to buy something you could notice that the cart loom doesn’t works.
Seems they’re not still in business…

Sad- I was hopeful. I always liked Gary, and hope he’s doing well, wherever he may be.

I saw a few weeks back someone had posted a link to his site and thoughtfully was going to point out that it was no longer in business. I checked the link and saw it was backup.

I sent Gary a couple of messages and never got a reply. I always liked Gary as well, he’s the guy that got me going with RapidWeaver years ago. I was evaluating RW and a competitor(sandvox) and Gary had themes and addons for both. I emailed him about the differences and he was so helpful.

I do hope he’s doing well and would love to find out what happened.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.