Webdeersign - 2 new PADDY stacks added

2 new PADDY stacks have been added to the PADDYStacks bundle bringing the total to 19 stacks in the bundle. The new stacks are now included in the current Black Week 50% sale lasting all week.

The PADDYBrick stack is a new companion to the PADDYZig stack, except it creates dividers using brick patterns. The effect has to be seen to be appreciated and it can give a distinctive look to a web site. It can be used for page edge to edge dividers between coloured sections or as underlines or as stand alone page elements. This one is super easy to setup.

The second stack is a significant page building stack that was created to build edge to edge containers with centred content. Optional padding in px or % can be enabled with one tick and the stack will grow in height if the content height exceeds the dimensions used in the setup. This feature will always show the content even if the content grows bigger than the height settings allow. The stack is as simple as possible and is both easy to understand and has a lightweight footprint on a page during edit and preview.

Both can be seen in the demo page at http://webdeersign.com/paddydemo1/

All Projects and Templates as well as the PADDYStack bundle have been updated with the new stacks. Users can download the latest version by logging into their Paddle Account and downloading the latest versions of Projects, templates or the PADDYStacks.

6 Likes

Nice ! I would like to know how I can get this stack.
Because i already have the paddy stacks suite. Cheers

@bendeparis Ben: As Gary mentioned go to your Paddle account. (That’s how you bought the goodies in the first place.) Download one of the projects or templates you bought. Inside that download will ALSO be the new stacks and any updated stacks.

Gary has done a marvelous job with the PaddyCenter stack. Works really simply and nicely. I’ll use PaddyBrick once in awhile: it provides a nice visual connection + divider between two parts of a webpage.

3 Likes

I was wondering how to get the new Paddy stacks, thank you.

@Mathew Thanks Mathew

@bendeparis
@Phil
Just to confirm that what Mathew said is correct.

All customers who have bought any Project, Template or the stand alone PaddStacks can log into their Paddle account and download any Webdeersign product to get the latest PADDYStacks. E.g. So if you bought Project 13, log into Paddle and download Project 13 again and you will get the latest PADDYStacks.

4 Likes

If you haven’t bought any of Gary’s stacks, templates, or projects before then just visit:
http://webdeersign.com

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.