Where can I find the file size of my site?

I recently upgraded to Rapidweaver 7, from 5, and am having a heck of a time trying to publish. My host company took a look at my settings in a screenshot and said everything is entered according to their specs, but I keep getting the message that it can’t find the server. I never had this problem using RW 5.

I’m wondering if I’ve gone over my max for the package I purchased (although it’s only a few pages with a half dozen photos).

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks!

It‘s very unlikely that you run into a space problem with your hosting plan…

Yes… sounds like a settings issue if it can’t find the server. You might post the screenshot here.

(But to answer your question, your hosting control panel should have a tool to show your disk usage. But that is not causing your problem.)

Good idea, Greg. Here it is.

And thanks for answering my question no where I can find file size, although, if it can’t load, can my host see it?

I’m going to be in-transit today, but look forward, and greatly appreciate, any insights anyone might have!

Thanks!!

It looks like the Path might be wrong. I’d try clearing what’s there now, then click “Browse”. If it’s connecting correctly, you should be able to see a “public_html” folder, or something similar.

Choose the “public_html” folder and publish.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.