Yuzoolthemes Cart "insecure" | Firefox, Windows 10

(John Graham) #1

We test like crazy (across browsers and operating systems) with all that we create using RW. I’ve used it for years even before Blocks was released!

Here’s the latest bug – Yuzoolthemes cart.

A warning message for the Cart plugin appears using Firefox and Windows 10. Looks like it just needs to be an “https:” for the call to Cloudflare. Here’s the console screenshot (see yellow highlight at bottom)

Can I change this or does it require Yuzoolthemes to make the change?

Thank you for any help.

(Jannis from inStacks Software) #2

First of all, it’s not a bug. And I guess @yuzool is able to change that easily.

(Michael Frankland) #3

What version of Cart Stack is that?

Cart2 is fully SSL compatible and all assets are local. You can even customise the PayPal button.

Cart1 was SSL compatible since version 1.8.3 more than 2 years ago:

Might be best to update and republish. If the error still persists please provide a link and Stack version details and can update further if needed.

Cheers

(klaatu) #4

But not to the point you’ve realised you need to include basic information like the version of the thing you are calling out as a bug??

Way too much of this amateur hour stuff going on in this forum just now leading to respectable vendors products being named alongside some nonsensical unfounded symptom. Like a setting, or browser cache or the wrong stack version.

People… take a little time out to learn the basics and attempt some simple troubleshooting for yourself. Search this forum for Isaiah posts on the subject.

You’ll come out a better person.

Just my $00.02 … here come the red cards/forum police etc etc

(Michael Frankland) #5

I second that @klaatu :+1:

People… take a little time out to learn the basics and attempt some simple troubleshooting for yourself. Search this forum for Isaiah posts on the subject.

You’ll come out a better person.

A little search in the forum will work wonders and also save a lot of heartache and finger pointing for no reason!