installed 7.0.4 today. Following observations:
- Opening of existing projects takes about 10 times longer than with 7.0.2 (skipped 7.0.3 while on the road)
- Preview of project takes about 10 times longer than with 7.0.2
- Saving project runs into a temporary stall of the app and takes forever
- Publishing runs into a temporary stall of the app and takes ages before the upload window appears (probably connected to 2)
- Uploading of changes runs smoothly as far as I can judge.
Bottom line: Something happened to the performance. Everything is like molasses on my MBP as compared to 7.0.2