Addon Manager doesn't show the stacks

In RapidWeaver the addon manager does not show the stacks. Maybe the reason is, that the stacks folder is now located in the plugin folder?

Sure it does…

Where is your stacks folder found?

Here you can see my Stacks folder:

This is the RW 7.2.1 installation.

This is the normal Installation, but if you do so you never will find any stack in the stacks library (screenshot). I’m using stacks 3.2.6 and then the stacks folder has to drop to the plugin folder: /Users/bengt/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/PlugIns/yourhead. RapidWeaver automaticaly creates this stacks folder and of course it’s empty until I shift the stacks over there.

The stacks you’re showing there are all built-in to the Stacks plugin. They will not show in the Addon Manager as far as I know. Only 3rd-party stacks, like those you can find on the Community site, will show up in the Addon Manager, to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Hi Adam, of course this are the built-in stacks. This screenshot shows the stack library when the stacks folder is not placed in the plugin folder. There are two possibilities:

stacks visible in addon manager BUT not in stacks library:
/Users/bengt/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/stacks

stacks not visible in addon manager BUT in stacks library:
/Users/bengt/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/PlugIns/yourhead/stacks

Bengt, try to download the version of RW that you want – from this address – and use it to replace the one that you are using now. Sometimes the in-app update system screws things up. I never use it.

Thank you Rob, but this didn’t change anything. I will contact Isiah.