Background image doesn’t appear in Foundation Column

When using the foundation stack and theme, the background image I set in a column wrapper doesn’t appear in preview.
I’ve tried jpg and png, I’m using the latest version of RapidWeaver and Foundation

Seems to work for me:

Edit Mode:

Preview Mode:

Be sure you have the latest version of the Foundation stacks (1.7.14) and the theme (1.7.4).

2 Likes

Thank You Robert. How do I check the stack and theme version?

1. Open RapidWeaver.

2. Hold down the Command key and push the 7 key, this opens the RW addons manager:

3. In the search window, type the word Foundation. This will bring up a screen like this. You should see the theme version under the Foundation theme.

4. In the search window, type the work pack. This will bring up a screen like this. You should see the Foundation stack version under the packs.

2 Likes

Robert, I have everything you show except the orange box with the lines (the first item) am I missing something?

Can you post a small demo project file showing this issue that I can take a look at it? Can you show a s screenshot where the background is not working?

1 Like

Not a problem, I’ll post that. Am I missing something?

Is this correct? Should these pack updates be here?

I think the problem is that you have no content in your column to make the background visible. Put a sample text stack in there and it’ll show up, I bet…

2 Likes

Yup, you need content for something to show

1 Like

Yes, It works with a text stack added. Thank you

1 Like