Booking Stack - Yuzool

Thanks @Adri12 - it was just a Heading Stack inside a 1 Column Stack:

The RW project is included in the Stack download - but I’ve just sent it to you again via DM :slight_smile:

See if that helps!

1 Like

Hello,

How could have I not think about this?. It’s always a learning curve :wink:

Thanks a lot !

1 Like

would be nice to have have Google Calendar integration

4 Likes

Ditto @scottsteven

At the moment you can import the calendar into Gcal via CSV:
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37118

Then ebed the calendar on your site. But a tighter integration has been requested and would like to add that in a future update!

1 Like

Thanks for the update. That’s what I have been doing with gDoc to get the calendar in with PlusKit that looks great. I just wanted to be able to update the calendar when a booking comes in. Right now we are working around this and posting bookings to the calendar when they come in manually. I always like to automate these things. As of right now this is fine the way it is it was just a thought.

1 Like

Great feedback @scottsteven :slightly_smiling_face:
Automation is always great so will bear it in mind for the next round of updates

Glad it is working well in your current workflow!

2 Likes

Hello!
I have a Yoga studio and I need my students to book their class.
They must see the number of available seats updated with reservations. Is it possible with this stack? Thank You!

Ps. @yuzool your contact address on your page doesn’t work!

Welcome to the forum,
I don’t think you’ll hear back from @yuzool. It seems like he has lost interest in working with RapidWeaver. His site still sells you stuff but there’s been zero support for over 8 months. Not sure why his stuff is still listed on the community site(@dan?).

Here’s another post on Lack of support.

2 Likes

not a nice way to do business.
Didn’t he even release a statement?
Regardless of what may have happened you can find the way to write a post.

1 Like