Buy Stacks after bought

Bought Stacks 4.0 Through Apple. When Rapidweaver is activated there is a blue banner in the upper right corner indicating: “Click Here Buy Stacks.” Why?

Contact @isaiah

I don’t believe Apple sells Yourhead’s Stacks plugin. You may have bought another similarly named product.

1 Like

Actually, I just found the receipt and it indicates YourHead Software [YourHead Software, 313 Emerald Ridge Dr., Austin, Texas US] for Stacks 4 with an Order Number and Serial Number. So, I was incorrect about the Apple connection. None the less, I purchased Stacks 4 [$59.95+Tax], installed it in Rapidweaver and when I go into Rapidweaver and click on the Stacks, a diagonal blue banner appears in the upper right corner with the statement “Click Here-Buy Stacks.”

My issue is why is that banner there and why would I have to buy something that I already purchased?

L Henry Trask - Architect

“Desire Engages Passion which Engenders Creativity…”

San Angelo, Texas

76903-3562

lhtarch@suddenlink.net

[325] 320-8528

Never mind! I just solved my problem. I dared to click on the blue banner, a window came up, I typed in the Serial Number and Vois La! Problem solved. It looks like a brick could resonate with more intelligence than I!
L Henry Trask - Architect

“Desire Engages Passion which Engenders Creativity…”

San Angelo, Texas

76903-3562

lhtarch@suddenlink.net

[325] 320-8528

3 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself! Sometimes we can’t see the wood for the trees! (Old English saying)