Buy Stacks after bought

Bought Stacks 4.0 Through Apple. When Rapidweaver is activated there is a blue banner in the upper right corner indicating: “Click Here Buy Stacks.” Why?

Contact @isaiah

I don’t believe Apple sells Yourhead’s Stacks plugin. You may have bought another similarly named product.

1 Like

Actually, I just found the receipt and it indicates YourHead Software [YourHead Software, 313 Emerald Ridge Dr., Austin, Texas US] for Stacks 4 with an Order Number and Serial Number. So, I was incorrect about the Apple connection. None the less, I purchased Stacks 4 [$59.95+Tax], installed it in Rapidweaver and when I go into Rapidweaver and click on the Stacks, a diagonal blue banner appears in the upper right corner with the statement “Click Here-Buy Stacks.”

My issue is why is that banner there and why would I have to buy something that I already purchased?

L Henry Trask - Architect

“Desire Engages Passion which Engenders Creativity…”

San Angelo, Texas

76903-3562

lhtarch@suddenlink.net

[325] 320-8528

Never mind! I just solved my problem. I dared to click on the blue banner, a window came up, I typed in the Serial Number and Vois La! Problem solved. It looks like a brick could resonate with more intelligence than I!
L Henry Trask - Architect

“Desire Engages Passion which Engenders Creativity…”

San Angelo, Texas

76903-3562

lhtarch@suddenlink.net

[325] 320-8528

3 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself! Sometimes we can’t see the wood for the trees! (Old English saying)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.