I’m developing a few RW stacks based websites and one of the pages should display a frame or stack with editable content on-the-go.
This is what I want to do:
- Edit the content from whereever I am, using iOS or OSX, without the need for rapidweaver
- simple text and layout editing
- being able to place images, if its possible with lightbox
- if possible, also place videos or at least embed them from youtube
- link text and images to URL’s
- at least one of my co-workers should be able to do the exact same things
- it should be responsive
- no ads or other links that send viewers away from my site
- the same content has to appear on all our websites
- we agree to pay for an app but not for an adfree hosting account for such a thing as a fairly simple, single page on for example Wix or something like that, since we already pay for hosting the site and the domains, the mailadresses etcetera.
I suppose many of you people would direct me to a blog page like Tumblr or Wordpress and put it in a blueball R frame stack. But the page content should be quite ‘static’, without an archive, publishing dates etcetera. Basically we only want to change or edit some of the content now and then but it should always be done immediately when we feel necessary, so RW is not an option (also because my co-workers are not developers and do not use RW).
Any good ideas on this?