Doobox Map 2 and BWD Popdrop

I am trying to trigger Pop Drop from a Map 2 Pin with no success. Setting Custom Attributes in a link does not work. Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Have you got a URL? It sounds like the attributes are either incorrect or not being rendered in the code.

The map pin popups are just styled text inputs, so I think it’s just a matter of getting your required attributes set correctly. cc: @tav

Yep, if they are styled text there is no reason it should not work if the attribute is correctly entered.
@Phi - do you have it the same as per the Launching section on this page ?

I like this idea so I made a test page: Enter the passcode to login

in the code on the page the link looks like this:
<a href="javascript:void(0)" data-pop-drop="" data-popdrop-linked="reveal-04">Innovation Hub</a>

It doesn’t trigger the popdrop

link panel

ZZ19E69A57

that’s the map click info - PopDrop shows a photo and more info, triggered by link in the “toolTip” map Click
Hopefully @Doobox or @tav can shed some light for us - would be cool to make this work.

1 Like

Don’t know if it matters but reveal-04 seems to be an empty <div>
reveal-03 has an <h4> “Lewis General Store”, but has “target not defined” console log message.

It all looks OK except for the fact that as @teefers says - the pop drop with id of reveal-04 has no content.
The other 3 have content but you have not defined any triggers (links) for them.

there is definately content in there I have no clue whay it’s not making it to the page

Doobox Map 2 and JW Reveal work as expected:

Just to clarify that there is content in all four Pop Drops, I updated the page and added link triggers to all 4 PopDrop instances above the map.

On the map the link within the dark blue pin should trigger no.4
https://sandbox2.cottsinc.com/map2

Thank you for confirming the problem.

Near the bottom of the page, on:
https://3nutters.com/Old-Hong-Kong/
I have Map 2 and Reveal working.

Cool, glad you are going

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.