Duplicate copies of Stacks and Themes in Finder

I have all my Stacks stored here - such as:
/Users/admin/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/Stacks/Foundation.stack
BUT
two folders back the same Stacks also have empty folders listed in /Application Support

Can I delete them?

The reason why is that I ALSO found a complete set of stacks and themes here:
/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/Stacks

I have renamed the folder /Rapidweaver into /Rapidweaverold, and everything still seems to work but…

and I am having huge problems with Previewing sites. I am wondering if Rapidweaver is deranged (and not me!).

All latest up to date RW, themes, stacks etc etc.

(How on earth do you attach a screenshot to this post?)

To attach screenshot, on this editor, click the icon 6th to the left, looks like head/shoulders (to the right of the </>. That opens an add an image dialogue box. Upload the screenshot. There’s a progress bar.

You can also drag and drop an image into the editor.

Depending on which version of RapidWeaver you’re using…

~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support is the location for all addons in RapidWeaver 6. You should leave any (and all) folders in ~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/ well alone, as they’re managed by OS X itself.

The other location is for RapidWeaver 5.

—N

Sorted. I had noticed quite a few things hadn’t moved over to the RW6 location which had me confused, but now understand that’s because they needed upgrading, or new versions. Wasn’t clear, now is. Thanks.