Duplicated page, then renamed and now pages do not appear in top bar site wide

Hi,
As the title states.I had my site structure setup. I then solidified my first page and to use as a template I duplicated the page then renamed each duplicated page to the appropriate page name. (maybe there is a better way to create template type page to use for your site? How would i do this?

Now only half of the pages appear within top bar. I tried to ad a new top bar and same result.

Before I mess for hours is there a work around for this? The site only has five pages or so.

I quite often duplicate pages when I first start a site, it’s quick, simple and works, are you sure the amount and length of your page titles fit within the visible TopBar … sounds like they may of dropped below the topbar because of the space needed.
Try checking the mobile view to see if the menu titles are there…

titles out of the bar? not at all. The page titles are one small word each. I actually eliminated all top bar style to troubleshoot.
They simply don’t show up.

I had to recreate the pages and then create partials of the information on the original page. I put the partials into the new pages and they all show up now. .