Email Stack Rapidweaver 8

just the pics or what?

Should i do a new folder where i put in my photos? i am having the right URL i think. it can also be on the PC right?

I have a folder on my server for media/photos etc.
get the url of the photo u want, paste it into your browser and if it shows up the url is good and can be pasted into your image stack.
Cant be on the PC if u want to bulk mail.

Ok, but what if I have my photos on the server, which link should i use then?
The pictures are mine and i put it there but now i want to paste it in to the rapidweaver.

Hi Lars, Im confused as to what ur trying to achieve. To create the newsletter, yes, you can drop an image into the image stack and view it in preview. Are you thinking to go the mailchimp route?

the link will be something like my_domain_name/media/image_name.jpg

oh i see. Thanks, now it is working :smiley: Thanks a lot @anugyan. Have a nice day.

There’s a great stack by Instacks called Repository for warehouse management. It’s what I use and is fantastic for organising media and getting links that work. Check it out.

Just one more question @anugyan.

How can I in my newsletter link a email-address that I can directly press on it and the email service will open? That the system detect it as a email address?

As it arrives as an email from mailchimp or another mail service in your mailbox, there is no need as you just reply as with other emails in mail app. ( if I understand u correctly??)
To create links to your website, add its URL somewhere.

This is the code you would add to a button to activate an email

mailto:your-domain-name.com?subject=motorcyle repairs

mailto:your-email.address?subject=goeasy
this is more correct.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.