Fluid – New RapidWeaver Stack from Weavium 👏

Fluid – The build tool that will change RapidWeaver forever – by Weavium

We’ve created a revolutionary build tool that we believe will change the way we make sites in RapidWeaver forever. Fluid is an incredible layout building tool at it’s core, but what makes it so magical is its’ ability to maintain multiple content states and then transform content size, color, shape, rotation, display, (and more) based on whether those states are turned ON or OFF.

• Ever wanted to expand content based on an Open/Close state?
  • Ever wanted to transform content based on a Mobile/Desktop state?
  • Ever wanted to create a Light/Dark mode for your site?
  • How about a menu/modal that pops, morphs, moves, or expands?

It’s all possible with Fluid, and these concepts only scratch the surface…

Manageable States, Multiple Transforms, Various Triggers, Beautiful layouts

Save over 30% now using the following discount code:

fluid_initial_release

Find out more here: https://www.weavium.com/stacks/fluid

Find out more here: https://www.weavium.com/stacks/fluid

6 Likes

Absolutely awesome and stunning creation.
The upcoming weekend will be a fluid weekend…

1 Like

Nice eye candy…looks great!

Do these stacks work with RW 7.5?
Is there a project file included with purchase?
Are there any videos available on how to use these stacks to build a site?

3 Likes

Agreed, would be interested in seeing a demo video of this in action. Looks very interesting

2 Likes

I did not find videos but the tutorials are here. https://www.weavium.com/tutorials/fluid

2 Likes

This is really nice. I am going to have a look at the code tonight and run some test on efficiency and standards compliance. I’ll purchase if everything checks out.

7 Likes

Thanks all for the kind words : )

We will try to make some videos teaching how to use the stack for different things. And also the tutorial page could use some work. I’ll see if I can’t make it a bit cleaner!

@weavium I bought this mainly for the light mode / dark mode toggle. It would be cool if there was a fluid cookie stack, so that the toggle states could be remembered for the next visit?

You have some nice demos, but please make some instructional videos.

I’m a long time RapidWeaver and Stacks user, but I’m totally confused with these Fluid stacks. What make is worse is that in edit mode, there’s no solid blue outline of the stack that I’m working in, which makes it really difficult to see where to drop the next level container. Not only that, after ever edit, my page jumps back to the top and I have to search for the stack I was working in, and without the stack being highlighted, it is really annoying.

Hopefully with the help of some instructional videos, Fluid can be put to good use and not left to gather dust in the far corner of a hard disk.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for the input.

I will review all of your suggestions and try to make some improvements in the stack. Cookies seem quite possible for remembering states, and we can customize the edit mode interface so that the outlines are darker.

As for the jumping, I noticed this happens from time to time and I am working on a fix for it as we speak. Since this is the first release there is still tons of room for efficiency improvements and such.

Also, I plan on making some videos for the stack soon. Hopefully some full tutorials showing how to make some real world examples.

I understand that there is a bit of a learning curve, but it’s quite simple once you get the hang of it.

We really believe fluid is going to change RapidWeaver forever, so we will do what we can to make the process easier.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.