Font-Pro doesn't like one of my paragraphs! šŸ˜†

Hello everybody,

The first paragraph on my ā€œService-Pageā€ is not changing the font style. Have a look at the screenshot below to show an example of what happens.

EDIT MODE: FONT STYLE 1

PREVIEW MODE: THE FONT SIZE IS NOT SHOWING

Of course I donā€™t want the font to be on font-style 1 ( is just an example), but I want it to be set on Font Style 4 like the rest of the page, which is basically letter spacing 0.05rem and word spacing 0.05 rem and that is it. But it doesnā€™t work.

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks

Did you paste it in or type it in?
Always paste as plain text.

3 Likes

And never paste from a Word document !

2 Likes

You can paste from anything including word documents as long as you paste as plain text.

6 Likes

Thank you all.

That is interesting.
Yes, that paragraph was probably written directly inside RW.
I have pasted it from a document and Now it works.

Thanks a lot :smiley:

Hello everyone,

this is extremely weirdā€¦ and a bit annoying to be honest, but I am having the same issue once again.

I copied the text that I am using in the paragraph from a .doc and pasted in Texteditor; I then clicked ā€œformatā€ - ā€œmake plain textā€, then copied the plain text and pasted it inside the paragraph. I have set my Font Pro settings, but they are not working!.

Any help with this would be highly valued. Thank you so much

Oopsā€¦ I sorted it by copy and paste via mouse-clicks instead of keyboard shortcuts. I was probably missing something somewhere somehow.

Thanks anyway

When you paste from any ā€œoutsideā€ program such as word processors, spreadsheets, etc. ITā€™s always best practice to use the ā€œpaste as plain textā€ option from the edit menu in rapidweaver or the opt+cmd+v keybord shortcut.

If you are still having issues than perhaps a URL to a page would help.

2 Likes

Thanks Doug for your assistance!.
Itā€™s good to know I have the option to do so in RW directly!. :slight_smile:

Cheers

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.