Formloom not redirecting

As the title suggests, my form loom page isn’t redirecting. My hosts have been pretty good at investigating the problem and I have sent @yabdab an email to ask for help.

As it’s the weekend, I was wondering if any of you clever people might be able to suggest anything that I might be able to do in advance.

The tech support at the hosting company have had this to say:

"I actually took the time to check your website code and I see that in your index file here:
/home/bvodnnxi/public_html/Downloads/index.php
The submit button on your form calls another php file here:
/home/bvodnnxi/public_html/Downloads/files/formloom-page16.php
I reviewed it and located the redirect:
$fl[‘success_url’] = ‘…/Downloads/freedownloads/’;
This however doesn’t work. I tried to replace the relative path with the full URL, but that made no difference.
I also temporarily disabled mod_security for your account to see if it blocks the redirect, but that was not the case.
I looked through again, but no error was generated here. I even tried with a different PHP Version.

for any error_log, it seems from what I can tell the “index.php” file in the Downloads directory - if I fill out the form, the page just redirects but it’s not generating any error_log. This indicates a possible coding related problem, while it may have worked on the old host, they also could be using an out of date version or the form is making use of a function that isn’t enabled. Because it’s not generating an error_log, there’s almost no way to tell what it’s doing.
I assume it’s supposed to redirect after completing the form?
Is it possible to ask the developer/vendor of the plugin that should be redirecting what the issue could be and/or if it can generate an error_log?"

I’m not sure what most of that means or how it might relate to Formloom, so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

This issue was resolved via our support help desk.

Apogees @yabdab . Thank you for sorting my silly error Mike! Would you prefer I delete this?

Up to you my friend :wink:

Not sure how to delete? @dan please could you delete.

so glad others make daft errors. I’ve been a rapid-weaver for years and over 50 sites but sometimes I make the dummest of mistakes and waste some developer or anothers support time. Sigh.

1 Like