🔥 FormSnap 4 Now Available!

After a year’s worth of sweat, tears and testing , we are stoked to announce the completely rebuilt version of FormSnap. Not only did we rebuild the main stack, we also rebuilt the Input Pack 1 as well.

… and something brand new

:fire: Input Pack 2 has been added to the FormSnap family. Including things like Calculations, Dropzone and Rules. :exploding_head:

Don’t just sit there, click the button below and dig the rad-ness we created! :sunglasses:

Click Here for More Info

3 Likes

@yabdab
Hi - all looks very good but a few questions as I’m looking to move 40+ sites from Formloom 4 and can’t see these specific issues in the documentation:

1. Does FormSnap4 support ReCaptcha 3
  2. Is Honeypot supported?
  3. Is Cloudflare Turnstile free or limited to a set number of websites?
  4. Is SMTP supported?

Thanks

Hi @manofdogz Yes to all. Formsnap 4 supports Recaptcha V3, propose honeypot, supports Turnstile which is free and SMTP. Hope that helps.

Thought that would be the case but great to get confirmed. Thank you.

1 Like

Maybe this will help?

Thank you!

Is Formloom now officially deprecated? How much longer is it likely to work - particularly with PHP 8xx

For the most part, Yes.

I recommend every one switch to FormSnap 4 going forward.

@yabdab @Elixir I have an issue where all Formsnap input fields are too wide for whatever container I put them in (1 column etc), or if I put it straight on the page, causing them to scroll left to right. This is specifically in Tesla Pro theme (Elixir) which happens to be the first Formloom replacement I am doing.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 20.54.33

also have what looks like an error message lower right corner but its part concealed:

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 08.41.49

Will FormSnap4 work with Elements?

Hi @manofdogz I use formsnap4 on my Foundry3 site and I didn’t encounter this issue. Could you share a picture of your nested stacks?

No, since FormSnap4 is a set of stacks it won’t work with Elements, since stacks aren’t supported inside Elements.

It does this whether I put it in a container or not. With the formloom stack previously, I put it in a ‘useful stack’ to determine max width and all was fine. Presumably an issue with the Tesla Pro theme?

I have now also replaced formloom in Source and that’s fine

I don’t know. You should post on the Elixirgraphics forum. Maybe Adam could help.

Send details here…

https://yabdab.zendesk.com

Thanks.