Foundation 6 Templates

I have bought Foundation 6, but am fearful I am in over my head. I was able to build a site using Stacks and some separate Joe Workman stacks almost 6 years ago, but I am now adrift. I was hoping to download some templates for Foundation thinking that might help, and indeed it looks like I have installed them, but I don’t know where to access them. I realize this is probably a really stupid question, but I have been looking and looking and nothing. If any one could explain it as though they were explaining it to their grandmother, that is probably what I need. Also if some tutorials are better than others for someone like myself, I wouldn’t mind a recommendation.

Thanks,

Renee

Templates can be found in the four red squares icon.
image image

In there the F6 templates are grouped by various options. Drag one to your page, then double click to edit.You’ll be give a choice of converting it to a Partial or an External, I’d suggest Partial.

Hope that helps,
Paul

Thank you, Paul. At least I know the templates are there, and that they are not the solution for me.

Renee

Maybe these ready-made project files for Foundation 6 could help you…:

1 Like

This looks super promising! Thank you for taking the time to send the recommendation; it is very much appreciated.

Renee

1 Like

The F6 templates are there to help you see just what an be done. People rarely use them as they are, but use them as a guide. Drop a template on a page with a Site Styles stack. ‘Unpack’ the template to see its contents and use it as a starting point for what you need.

1 Like

Thank you! These very basic things are super helpful. Maybe I’ll make it through this yet…

Renee

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.