I have been working with the latest Foundation theme 1.5.4 and latest Foundation Add-on Packs. Topbar 1.5.18 was showing as intended until I upgraded to El Capitan. I had all the latest versions of all the stacks and themes before upgrading. I have RW6 Version 6.3.4 (15071).
TopBar now shows only one level of submenu and rather than showing it under the menu bar, it shows the submenu item next to its parent, on the menu bar. See the snapshots below. The menu item Other Services should show 8 lines under but rather is showing only the first sub item in the menubar. The same goes for any menu item with submenu items.
This is true for the “desktop” menu type only. The mobile menu works perfectly fine and behaves exactly as before the upgrade to El Capitan.
This is true for the preview within Rapidweaver, exported preview in Safari and Firefox, and on the published website (http://www.cfir.ca/ztest/index.html)
Same symptoms for any page previewed and of the website
TopBar is set up in a Partial
- I made sure I was not using any legacy stacks in the Partial
- Removed TopBar from within the Partial and placed it directly on the page - same problem
- I deleted the formatted TopBar stack and replaced it with a new one with minimal formatting on the webpage - same problem
- I deleted the formatted TopBar stack and replaced it with a new one with minimal formatting back within the Partial - same problem
- I created a new RW Project file placing TopBar stack right under the Site Styles stack, no Partials involved - same problem
I can send you the RW file if needed. Thanks for your time and help.