Foundry Hover on RW8

Hey Everyone. Can someone with the “Hover” stack from the Foundry potion pack take a look and see if it works with RW8? It is not cooperating with me and i just want to see if I’m doing something wrong or if there is a bug I need to report. Thanks

If you mean the ‘hover image’ stack then it works fine in RW8 for me. I had nothing else on the page when I tested it though.

Hmm ok. Yeah the “hover image.” Check out this page: http://www.iphonemagicapps.com/test/

All I have there is the foundry base, the nav bar, and an image hover stack. it gives me a “foundry control stack missing” message.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help

The HTML is full of Stacks metacode (for want of a better term). It should not be there. All those “%[xxxx]%” strings. I don’t have any real suggestion except to make sure you have the latest version of Stacks 3.6.1. Not sure if this is the issue. I am running Foundry with no issues.

Hey there @HoleInTheHead – Let’s try a couple of things and see if we can’t get you back up and running.

As @wirrah asked – what version of Stacks are you using? Also, let me know what version of Foundry you’re currently using as well. The latest version of Foundry is v1.3.3.4.

Have you given the tried-and-true “Republish All Files” a try yet? If not, use RapidWeaver’s Republish All Files and see if that clears things up for you.

Please also send me a ZIP file containing your project file. You can send it via a DM here or via email to adam at elixirgraphics dot com. Either works for me. If it is a big file don’t forget to send it via something like DropBox or the like.

According to the code on the page he is running Stacks 3.6.1

Ok it’s working all of a sudden for me now. The upgrade to RW 8.0.1 seemed to fix it.

Thanks everyone.

Awesome! Good to hear @HoleInTheHead. If it crops up again, let me know and I’ll take a look at it. Have fun with RapidWeaver 8’s new goodies and Foundry!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.